Personal information we collect
We automatically collect certain information about your device when you use the Site, such as information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are set on your device. Furthermore, when you navigate the Site, we gather information about the particular web pages or goods that you visit, what websites or search keywords brought you to the Site, and how you interact with the Site. This automatically obtained data is referred to as "Device Information."
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Furthermore, when you make or attempt to make a purchase on the Site, we collect certain information from you, such as your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. This is referred to as "Order Information."
How do we use your personal information?
We utilise the Purchase Information that we collect in general to fulfil any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for delivery, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations).
Furthermore, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for possible risk or fraud; and
- Provide you with information or advertising about our products or services based on the choices you have expressed with us.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Do not track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you have a profile on the website, you have the right to see the personal information we have on file for you and to request that it be changed, updated, or deleted. If you wish to exercise this right, please contact us using the details provided below.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.